SLS 3D Printing – Select Laser Sintering 3D Print Rapid Prototyping
- Functional Prototype Parts – Ideal when complex parts that also need to be strong, durable and robust. SLS parts are most used for functional prototypes.
- Production Parts – Robust SLS parts are made out of engineering-grade thermoplastics making them strong and versatile enough to meet your final production requirements. SLS parts can be water and air-tight.
Advantages of SLS 3D Printing:
- Complex Geometries and patterns can be produced relatively easily due to low cost SLS printing.
- Rapid Turnaround Times – SLS parts can typically be produced in 2-4 days allowing for faster iterations and quicker speed to market.
- Production Scalability – Use SLS to create a prototype / single part or dozens of production parts.
- Parts Production – SLS can be used to create end-use production parts on-demand.
- High Precision with tolerances of +/- 0.005” or +/- 0.002” per inch.
Available SLS Nylon Materials:
- Nylon 12 (Unfilled)
- Nylon 12 (Glass-Filled)
Get Started Today
Upload your design file and begin customizing online.